Shanti-Som Detox Retreat in Spain is the program for those seeking wellness from the inside out. Our specially created cleanse regime can increase energy levels, balance hormones, improve digestion and help break cravings.
This health retreat focuses directly on purifying the body and restoring its natural health with a specially created juice detox and broth diet. There is a wide range of specialized therapies on offer for you to try, including a detox footbath and body scrub as well as tangible advice through our onsite health check and
This Detox Retreat includes a colon cleanse which boasts many health benefits including removing toxins from the body, improving the immune system, helping with weight loss, improving digestion, boosting mood, and even reducing the risk of colon cancer.
This is the ultimate health retreat and will get you to detox your way back to full health and see great results.
Our Detox Retreat includes the following:
|Inclusions||3 nights||5 nights||7 nights||10 nights||14 nights|
|Daily Detox Juices & Broth|
|Detox Welcome Package|
|Nutritional Consultation (30 min)||2||2||2||2||4|
|Body Scrub (30 min)|
|Detox Footbath (30 min)||2||2||2||3||4|
|Deep Tissue Massage (60 min)||–||–||–|
|Spa Treatment (60 min)||–||2||2|
|Pre & Post Retreat Guide|
|Retreat Price *excluding room rate||€811||€1.294||€1.582||€2,270||€3.024|
Reasons to do a Detox Retreat:
- Your digestion system is bloated, uncomfortable and irregular
- You feel constantly tired, stressed or overwhelmed
- Your immune system is low, and you often get sick which results in taking medication
- Your skin breaks out or you feel tired looking
- You wish to lose excess body weight.
- You feel unmotivated, lethargic, depressed or lacking enthusiasm for life
Benefits of a Detox Retreat:
Detox is often seen as a short term solution to eliminate toxins from the body and assist with weight loss. However, it is much more as it helps to create the perfectly balanced conditions for our body to function how it is meant to.
What Happens When you Detox:
- Helps to build a stronger immunity
- Increases energy and revitalises mental positivity
- Improve your complexion for a glowing radiant skin
- Helps to lose stagnant weight
- Eliminate toxins and rejuvenates cells
- Inspire healthy lifestyle changes
Shanti-Som’s location is perfect for accessing the best organic and fresh ingredients used in our juice cleanse. For example, we source the following and will teach you how to use these in your everyday diet:
- Beetroot – Beetroots are full of vitamins B3, B6 and C, in addition to being a valuable source of iron, magnesium, zinc and calcium that helps your body’s natural cleansing process. The large amount of fibre in beetroot helps the body eliminate toxins and waste.
- Flaxseeds – These small seeds help ensure that the toxins are properly removed from the body, they are also a source of Omega 3 oils. A few tablespoons of flax seeds every day will help immensely with the detoxification process.
- Lemon – One of the best fruits to use in a detox diet, offers a magnificent series of benefits. First, lemons help turn toxins into solvable form, so that makes it easier for the body to eliminate them. Secondly, taking lemon juice with warm water first thing in the morning will help to balance the acidity of our body. You could even try to add the flax seeds to your lemon drink in the morning and get their benefits together.
- Garlic – This superfood is essential for any detoxification diet and is classified as one of the most important foods in depurative processes. It helps to cleanse and purify the blood, facilitates the elimination of fats and reduces blood pressure. Garlic is so powerful that it even helps with nicotine cleansing from the body and can easily be incorporated into your daily diet.
- Apples – Rich in fibre, vitamins and minerals, apples are a food with great detoxification power as it helps toxins and waste to move quickly through the intestinal tract. Eating apples also helps eliminate and prevent the build-up of plaque in the blood vessels. We recommend organic apples, as many conventionally grown apples have been shown to have high levels of pesticide residues.
See our article on how to do a juice cleanse and the benefits for healthier skin, energy and weight loss.