- Store information for the time you are on the Website (called “Session Cookies”)
- Store information to recognize your browser or device each time you visit (called “Persistent Cookies”)
- Store your user settings, like audio and display settings
- Analyze your behavior on our Website, so we can continue to improve
- Allow others to advertise on our Website or track information about you to improve advertising to you
What are cookies ?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your device to store information. Specifically, cookies are small strings of text used to store information that may concern you, your behavior on the web, your preferences, or your device. Cookies are mainly used to adapt the operation of the Website to your expectations, offering a more personalized browsing experience and memorizing the choices you made previously.
There are various types of cookies. Cookies do not record or store any personal data from your device.
Technical cookies, which can also sometimes be called HTML cookies, are used for navigation and to facilitate your access to and use of the site. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the network or to supply services requested by you. The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the Website.
You can manage or request the general deactivation or cancelation of cookies through your browser. If you do this though, please be advised this action might slow down or prevent access to some parts of the Website.
Analytics may collect information through log data, such as:
- internet protocol (IP) address;
- type of browser and device;
- operating system;
- name of the Internet Service Provider (ISP);
- country information
- date and time of visit;
- web page of origin (referral) and exit;
- possibly the number of clicks.
We don’t use this information to identify you, but rather to understand usage trends on our Website.
Persistent cookies, on the other hand, remain active longer than just one particular session. These help us recognize you.
Third-party cookies: We also utilize third-party cookies, which are cookies sent by a third-party to your computer. Persistent cookies are often third-party cookies. The majority of third-party cookies consist of tracking cookies used to identify online behavior, understand interests and then customize advertising for you.
When these types of cookies are used, we will ask for your explicit consent.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential: Some cookies are essential for you to be able to experience the full functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threats. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log-in to your account and add products to your basket, and checkout securely.
- Statistics: These cookies store information like the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, which pages of the website have been visited, the source of the visit, etc. These data help us understand and analyze how well the website performs and where it needs improvement.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements that we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us keep track of the efficiency of these ad campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by the third-party ad providers to show you ads on other websites on the browser as well.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionalities on our website. These functionalities include embedding content like videos or sharing content of the website on social media platforms.
- Preferences: These cookies help us store your settings and browsing preferences like language preferences so that you have a better and efficient experience on future visits to the website.
The below list details the cookies used in our website.
What can you do about cookies?
You can also manage cookies through the settings of your browser on your device. However, deleting cookies from your browser may remove the preferences you have set for the Website, as well as preferences you’ve set for other websites.
For further information and support, you can also visit the specific help page of the web browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/
- Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
- Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
How to contact us