Imagine a holiday where you exercised most days, tried new activities, lost a few pounds, relaxed properly, recovered and ultimately, got fitter and healthier. A holiday where healthy and nutritious food is designed for you by expert weighloss team and our amazing chefs.
Irish trainers, Siobhan Byrne from BodyByrne Fitness Geraldine O’Neill from Urban Yogi and World Champion Fitness Competitor and yoga instructor Claire McGrath have come together to offer a transformational body boot camp, combining traditional exercise with yoga, breath work and meditation, to improve body and the mind. This is a health and fitness experience like no other.
There are so many reasons to join us for this 5 days/4 nights wellbeing experience. We will help you make changes that will boost your confidence, give your fitness regime the kick start it needs and help you get rid of old habits. You will leave feeling leaner, healthier and with energised.
- A minimum of 6 hours intensive training per day. This includes outdoor activities such as hiking, yoga and circuit training. All training and yoga sessions will be adapted to fitness levels and abilities.
- Weigh-ins and full body stats – optional
- Welcome pack and wellness consultation
- 5 days (4) nights shared accommodation at Shanti Som *(a limited number of single rooms available, single supplement applies)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner (full board) – delicious, creative superfood based meals prepared by Shanti Som in collaboration with BodyByrne Training
- Training sessions morning and afternoon with relaxing yoga session each evening to help unwind
- Evening workshops on nutrition, stress management, goal setting and breaking bad habits.
- Aftercare plan
- Professional training and wellness advice
- Water, fruits and snacks
- Personal and intimate experience.
- The experience of a lifetime and the start of a healthier future
- Flights and transfer are not included
For more information please contact:
Geraldine O’Neill – email@example.com
siobhan byrne – firstname.lastname@example.org